15 Facts About Me

Monday, November 02, 2015


I think it's time for you to know the girl behind The Unlatched Suitcase. I'm probably going to do this list-style, since I love lists. They are so fun and easy, and not even Buzzfeed's constant use of the listicle can do them wrong.

Anyway- here's 15 things about me that you probably didn't know!


- - - - - - - - - - - 

15. My favorite color is mustard yellow, and when I finally have somewhere to live where painting the walls is a-ok, I will deck out every accent wall in those precious mustard tones.

14. I am 110% a cat person. Dogs are cute, but cats are the supreme rulers. I have 2 precious kitties named Scooter and Sega, and they are crazy felines who I love more than anyone.

13. I hate mayonnaise.

12. Except for Patti Mayonnaise. She's the best. I had a huge crush on Doug when I was growing up, and Patti was pretty much my role model.

11. I'm a total trivia freak. Pub trivia, Trivia Crack, Sporcale....I love it. In middle school, I was the captain of the 7th grade trivia team for this special trivia day and I was so nervous I completely choked. It was awful. Not my best trivia showing.

10. Speaking of embarrassing moments, I sang Whitney Houston's classic "I Wanna Dance With Someone" at my 6th grade talent show. A group of assholes would still hum it every time I walked by up until I graduated high school, thus putting an end to my short-lived stage career.

9. I also danced for 16 years, but you would never be able to tell because my balance is pretty much nonexistent.

8. I've seen every. single. episode. of The Amazing Race.

7. And when anyone asks me what I want to do for the rest of my life, my response is always "be on the Amazing Race." Then I get looked at like I'm crazy.

6. I'm so obsessed with Nicolas Cage that my best friend once made me a Nic Cage birthday cake. It was awesome.

5. This is my lucky number.

4. I'm so indecisive when it comes to the little things, like where to grab a bite or what dress to wear. But when it comes to big things, like major life decisions, I like to think that I immediately follow my gut.

3. George Harrison is the best Beatle, though I secretly jam out to Paul's Beatles songs the most.

2. I've never had my eyebrows waxed. Can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.

1. I created The Unlatched Suitcase because I was bored and felt like starting a blog would allow me to keep writing after I graduated. Even though it's only a few months old, I'm so proud of it. But the more that I get involved in the blogging world and the more research I do, I realize that I want this site to be the best it can be so some bigger changes are coming. I'm new at this! Please bear with me while I find my feet!

- - - - - - - - - - -

I want to know 15 things about you! Tell me your deepest, darkest secrets in the comments! 


Again, major thanks to the beyond talented Jill Levenhagen for this stunning photo. Check out her whole portfolio -- all FREE to download -- right here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe